After doing all my research and analysis, I came across that the overall new deal was a good plan to put the country’s economy back to its place. Indeed it had hardships but they weren’t really affected and the major goal was accomplished. Some people say that the Great Depression ended didn’t really end with this program, In fact, world war 2 did. And I totally agree but as we all know that WW 2 happened during that time and that really pushed America back to work. So according to my sources, new deal programs were achievements and accomplishments of America’s economy during Franklin Roosevelt’s era. New Deal projects and programs, such as the CCC, the WPA, the TVA, the SEC, and others new deal were introduced by FDR, and how these programs helped America to build up its economic system back to where it was. FDR was newly appointed as the president during the Great Depression.  America was facing trouble regarding public relations with other countries. And that excuse gave his opponents to take a stand against him, which led the country’s economy slipped one more time and country went to its recession time but later on  Japan bombed on pearl harbor which led America to entered in WW2 and that’s how WW2 helped the USA to got out of that depression and as well as won the war. As this deal was accomplished but some weren’t really happy with this plan. According to my research, some historians wrote how this was hurting the poor and middle-class people the most. They were the actual target of this program. Because they had to paid taxes. At first, obviously, it was good but it got affected after seen that a lot of people had lost their jobs, high taxes, and unionization. The middle-class public couldn’t really be saved for themselves because whatever they’d earned, had to go in taxes. Reduced the production and made wages were higher than normal market levels that pushed back employers to hire new people and because of this act, more than 500,000 African Americans lost their jobs. The thing that actually surprised me was that the government trying to apply this technique in today’s world too and it’s called a green new deal. Which I think makes sense because it can reduce unemployment but the opposition is not really happy and they think that it can affect the country’s “climate”. And how this program needs so much money and infrastructure, which I think is not a big problem in fact solving a major problem. The country’s economy will grow. The thing that l learned from this topic is that if you are ambitious to doing something with honesty and confidence,  despite al the hurdles you indeed get succeed same as FDR. And the people or community that to know about this topic are government officials, anchors, writers, and most importantly historians because they are the ones who write history.