Something I was interested in my childhood was how to become a soldier. This topic is still my favorite. Asking questions about that topic helped me a lot to learn about that. For example, what are the strategies that you have to use to become a soldier? How hard it is? How much courage do you need to be one of them?. My curiosity about that topic never changed. It always increase day by day whenever I saw the soldiers videos there training videos. My curiosity about them keeps growing. I just want to keep learning their new tactics. That they use nowadays or what they will use in the future. How a soldier life is different than civilians. keeping the article the education system played an amazing role for me to learn about what I find more interesting for me and the educational system gives me a sense of thinking widely. I am still interested in that topic and I keep learning that I never lost interest in the topic this topic always encourage me and Boost me to keep learning and discovering.