Hall English 1101 Fall 2020

A Message to Myself

My message for myself is,no matter how hard or complicated things get, never give up on yourself. Theres legends out there, if the y can go through storm still gift the world with beautiful thoughts, you can do it too. My goals are not be perfect on everything, but its a goal to touch success on everything.Everything means on my mental health, education,work life and personal life. when you think about becoming perfect, you cause pressure for yourself which I don’t want. I wanted education not to be the perfect person of this world but to be something or be able to do something. That was my life motto but for this semester its a little bit different,all I want to be calm and thoughtful that will help me to become intelligent therefore it can help me to be more creative with writing and express my thoughts using correct and meaningful words.Bingo with meaningful speeches and writing my life will get its success eventually.

1. Carrie Hall

Samara, I think those are profound goals for this semester– to be calm and thoughtful. And very important. I don’t think our goals have to be HUGE but really something achievable and useful, like you’ve done here.

2. Carrie Hall