Hall English 1101 Fall 2020

To my end of the semester self

Hey Esther. You finally finished your first semester of college, how do you feel? I’m just so happy that you are not as overwhelmed anymore because you didn’t know how to balance your time. I hope you are happy at the moment and everything is going well. A pitfall that i feel like you would battle with is self are and stress management but i believe that can be taken cared of. Writing has helped me so much with starting from using the right words to my sentences to my pronunciation.         

These pictures show my first semester vibe being that school will be online.

1. Ninmah

One way I like to deal with stress is by doing skin care, or doing my makeup. Things like these are therapeutic. Don’t forget to always take care of yourself and drink water!!!

2. Yadira

Hi Esther! your not alone in time mangment. I understand you because i think thats actualy going to be one my main challenge this semsenter. Mostly because there’s so much to do for each and one of are classes and have really little time to get to all of them on time. But at the end of the day it will all be worth it and I know will both finish this semster out strong.

Love, Yadira