For Thursday: post your work on Wikipedia.
* Remember to check out the resources in the original assignment as you work on your drafts.
* Between now and Thursday, please revise your post in line with feedback from your peer reviewer
* Consult the Wikipedia Manual of Style as you prepare your post. This will help you understand the formatting characters you’ll see on the wikipedia editing screen.
* Remember that this counts for 15% of your final grade, so take it seriously.
1. Create a wikipedia account
2. Practice editing a wikipedia page on the sandbox.
When you’re ready to post:
1. Log in and go to the stub that you are expanding.
2. Click “edit”
3. Add your content to the page.
4. Post a link to your edited page as a comment to this post
After you’ve posted your work, please keep track of what happens to it on wikipedia by visiting the page regularly and checking out the page history. We’re going to be doing some reflective writing on the process of editing wikipedia, so you should start thinking about how this differs from other types of writing you’ve done for your classes at City Tech.