Final Project

For my final project, I have chosen how to set up a hookah/shisha pipe. Hookah/shisha has been around for many centuries and was widely popular in the Middle East. Now with healthier pipes and flavors, hookah has become very popular in western society. These pipes are great for parties, or just having a casual time with friends, and with all the different flavors to enjoy, who wouldn’t want to sit back, relax and enjoy a tobacco free smoke.

This is the original link on setting up a hookah pipe.

http://www.hookahcompany.com/hookah_setup.htm

And now here is my version, making it easy and simple to enjoy a good day, or party with friends, and loved ones.
First, these are all the materials one would need; a hookah pipe with hoses of course, hookah coal, flavor, aluminum foil, tongs, and disposable tips.

Second, one would need to detach the stem from the base in order to fill it with water. Water should be filled approximately 3/4 to the top, or where the vase narrows in. Warm, or cold water is preferred.

Third, choose a flavor, you desire to smell. My personal favorite is “Fresh Mint.” After you have selected a flavor, put some in the ceramic bowl. One should fill the ceramic bowl at least 2/3 of the way.

Fourth, Take a piece of aluminum paper, about 4″ by 4″ is fine, and then wrap the ceramic bowl with it. Then, with the tongs poke tiny holes into the foil paper so the heat from the coal would be able to heat up the flavor.

Last, light the coal on top of a stove or with a lighter, and wait until it starts to get gray. Once the coal starts to turn gray, you may proceed with smoking.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.