March 16-17/ March 23/24 : Finally Finally I was given work to do. ” Hey Essence, Im sending you a spreadsheet. It’s from amazon. They need url’s for there images. You have to put them inside.” Ok that seems simple enough. Wait until you see the file. 553 rows and columns empty boxes that need to be filed.  I only work 2 days only.  Amazon was very high matinee. Everything we did was not enough. I sent them the file by the end of day 2, and the next week I came in ” Hey Essence, can you all up that spreadsheet you did? Amazon can’t see the images. I need you to link all images from our google drive   account, and re-do the entire spread sheet.” Another 2 days of re linking all images.  Of course I got it done. It was just so uninteresting and I had to go through the entire spreadsheet over and over again to catch mistakes. By the end of the week march 23 and 24th it was finally done. No emails from Amazon. the spreadsheet  work finally ended.

March 30-31: “Hey Essence? I need………you to add more information into that spreadsheet you did last week.” “Ok, no problem. Let me get set up really quick” BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SPREADSHEET.!!!! This time amazon wanted me to describe the fabric of west 56th clothing. warm, thermal, wicking, weathering material. cool, stretch. I had to come up with words that best describe their clothes. Which was easy.  Done early . Maybe I could go home and work on my school work….”Hey Essence? Amazon said they want you to take out all the comas you added in the descriptions.” warm wicking thermal cool stretch. Done and done. Maybe I could just do some school work.I need to work on senior project and portfolio ………” Hey Essence? They Still can’t see the images. I don’t know why.”