April 6-7: The office we work in is not big at al Everyones back was on each other. And I’m nearly 6 feet tall I need leg room. “Hey Essence, Justin motion you know what to do for today with Amazon right?” Yes, creating a dropbox for the company right now” These 2 days this week I knew that is going to be crazy. My boss left for Dallas and left me figure out things out by myself. A bit challenging. Copying all hundred plus photos for only one company was a bit nerve racking. Being by myself, trying not to mess this up. The next day I saw a new person working in my seat. Her name is Pano. I wasn’t sure what Pano did. I just continued to duo my work. I decide to introduce myself to Pano. And what I learned from Pano was a bit shocking. Pano is a graphic design student who graduated from SVA. UMMMMMMMM OK thats not intimidating at all. Because when you think about, my boss will only see the college and not the work. SVA is top notch it seems in his eyes.  She was very nice, she’s also from China so her accent was very thick. She would always lean over to me and ask “Can you help me with my emailing?” Sure. So from time to time I would fix her emailing. For example what right word to use and help her figure out what word she wants to say” So we built a friendship.