Towards the last few weeks of my internship, it felt like a competition. I was only at my internship for 2 days out the week. The days I wasn’t there my boss gave most of my work to Pano the graphic designer. Which made sense, I just didn’t have anything else to do throughout the day. I kind of felt intimidated by the SVA student.   Finally, I  was given design work. The task was to create marketing social media things for all of the companies. My boss isn’t relly good at explaining so I had no idea what they were for. All and all finally I felt like I was a designer and not an assistant.  Editing photos are fine but designing is what I want to do.  There were over 20 + companies to work on. Impossible for me to finish them within the one week I was given. So knew that it was going to take maybe 2 weeks right?  IT took longer than I expected it. Not to mention everytime I downloaded images or a PSD file my brand new laptop would crash and reboot its entire system.  Since it took forever. On the second to last day as  I was finishing up the work. I was double checking making sure everything is spelled correctly……..my boss tapped my shoulder and said I didn’t have to do it anymore. I have to say I felt kinda like a failure,  The SVA student finished the rest what a way to end my first internship.