My research topic is Coronavirus. COVID-19 is a very strong subject matter to me because this outbreak has affected our everyday lives for a total year. I feel as though the virus had spread way too fast and that there was not enough political or social awareness until it was far beyond our control. Being forced from a physical to remote lifestyle within two weeks had a great and depressing impact on thousands of New Yorkers. People lost their jobs and eventually had to file for unemployment assistance, children from every grade and age could no longer attend school (including me). restaurants and businesses that were closed lost lots of money, hospitals were busy, and clinics were closed. People even bought out stores thinking the end of the world was near. COVID-19 caused lots of chaos and disruption in today’s society and the government along with our people are going to have a hard time adjusting to the way things were prior to the outbreak. Although we have a vaccination, some people oppose it. On top of that, infection rates are still rising. I don’t think our battle with the coronavirus is close to over, however, I am hopeful.