A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

title of essay

The Author he always felt like he did not belong anywhere he did not have purpose he and his parents did not speak English so one of the school did not accept his application so he thought he definitely did not belong in use he thought he belonged in Mexico one day he went to Mexico and the same happened to him he told the kids in street that he is from Mexico the kids replied that no you are not from, Mexico you are from the USA so he felt the same as he felt in the USA he thought he did not belong anywhere. Then he decided to read some books that were related to his situation wanted to know his family was not alone and he decided to join his school poetry club and when he heard student presenting their poetry he instantly felt that he liked it he felt he belong somewhere. so he started writing stories that give young people in the same circumstances some comfort.

reading his story it has informed me about what is fact and what is an opinion you have to know both side of the story not only one I can relate to this in many ways, for example, I have been through a lot in my school about wars and differents stories but I have never thought about those stories can just be an opinion I never ask the other side what do you think about this what is your knowledge about this part of history I can’t just reason to one side of the story now I have to listen to two both side to believe it. I also can relate to him as being the only one from my country and being an immigrant. He also talks about not knowing where he belongs and what he loved till he found writing. I can relate to that because I could not find my passion too then I have to test different things till I found my passion something that I loved to do.

1. Prof. Edelson

Hi! Looks like you stopped writing? You were doing well, please finish it!Please tell me who wrote the article or poem you are discussing and what the title of the poem/essay is.
    Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Prof. Edelson