Rosa “Attacks Against Asian New Yorkers: What to Know”  www.nytimes.com/2021/03/23/nyregion/asian-new-yorkers-attacks.html The New York Times, March 23, 2021

“Racism is a virus” and “Stop Asian Hate”.People should not do anything to hurt people. You can not think Asians brought the virus. Don’t think that every Asian is a bad guy. There are good Asians and bad Asians, but not all of them are bad. Especially because people need to be vigilant about their safety, but at the same time, we need to do something to stop this from happening again. Because of these things, I am now very worried about my parents who go out to work every day. Because they are not very proficient in English, I am afraid that they will not know when they are discriminated against by language. I am afraid that they will be discriminated against. I may be better, but I have tried my best to avoid going out at night and avoid appearing in places with few people.

Alina Bradford – Live Science Contributor, 
Stephanie Pappas – Live Science Contributor. “Effects of Global Warming” LiveScience, August 12, 2017,https://www.livescience.com/37057-global-warming-effects.html 

In the context of global warming, extreme weather effects such as blizzards, hurricanes, floods, and droughts often occur around the world. Global warming is also causing the collapse and melting of glaciers, sea-level rise, food production, species extinction. Until the disaster of irreversible global warming occurs, we can only effectively curb the trend of global warming by saving energy, reducing emissions, and disposing of them. The use of fossil fuels. , switching to renewable energy, saving energy, improving energy efficiency, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and protecting forests. Climate change affects a wide range of areas, including defense, human health, international finance, and more. In the context of global climate change, with the rapid development of industrialization, urbanization, and economy, the pressure on natural resources and the environment in Asia will further increase. In addition, the impact of climate change on human health is likely to manifest itself in diarrhea caused by floods and droughts, with significant increases in morbidity and mortality. We must learn how to change and improve the environment, to reduce unnecessary natural and man-made disasters.