Victor Felix’s response: The main point I chose  in Read Like Writer is that the choices the author makes helps readers understand the writing. Such choices may arise an idea  and build on it. Reading like a writer is about discovering which choices you think are the most important in written decisions in the document. As well as the structure overall. Then you can go a step ahead, and you can imagine what the choice the writer should have  made instead, and what affect it will have some flexible engagement for readers.

Muhammad Javid’s response:  My point is that when a reader says you write as if you’re constructing a building. You don’t read just to know how tall the building is, you read like you are going to construct a building. You have to feel like a worker you have to be in there learn what is behind the text, what the author is going through. Look at the book like architecture, look at the building or the book won’t help you learn. Read like you are gonna construct something similar.

Isadora Brown’s response: The most important tip Mike Bunn’s gave in “How to Read Like a Writer” would be to annotate and/or highlight. Annotating and highlighting helps me sort out important topics or sentences that stood out to me or that I should remember especially for assignments. When annotating, I try to write keywords that will shorten what the writer is trying to communicate so I can better understand. This also helps me summarize the main points the author is trying to convey in a writing piece.