A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Cindy Jimenez- Introduction

Hello ! My name is Cindy Jimenez this is my third semester here at City Tech. My major is Architecture my interest  is Soccer and to creating ne w project. My Architecture teacher told me that city tech had a great program for architecture so me and my other 4 friends decided to all come to city tech. I went to a trade high school the English Class were really interesting and helpful.

In this English class I hope to learn a lot specially from a professor who makes look fun. I want to work on my writing to make it stronger so it can be more interesting. I also want to work on my reading because I barely like to read and I have slacked on reading because there is no book that catches my eyes.Hopefully I get to accomplish these two goals for this class.

1. Prof. Edelson

Cindy! Welcome and thanks so much! I hope I can make the class fun for you! I believe writing and reading should both be fun! Have you read any books you like so far? What interests you generally? Maybe I could help you find a book you like?
    Thanks for posting and great work!
    Sincerely,
    Prof. Edelson