Pick any photo that you will be including in your final project presentation.
Please consult Week 7’s topic page on Global corrections for more detail.
Make global corrections:
- Crop and adjust the geometry
- Adjust the white balance if necessary under the color tab
- Adjust the exposure using the histogram under the light tab
- Under effects, adjust the clarity.
- Under color, adjust vibrance.
Put the before and after versions of your photo in a gallery block into a post on OpenLab. Include a list of the adjustments you made to the photo.