In his photo that I took of Maria, we made her sit on a ledge outside. When I was taking this photo, I’ve made the background blurry and focus on her face and her upper body with AV. I use the flash that was attach to the camera and used the diffuser. The leaves on the tress was a way to use a great and natural shade on the left side of her face.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light