The lighting that was used on this sunflower is side lighting and I captured this picture on the left side of the flower. I love this picture because it fills the frame and it makes me ecstatic that I was able to capture a lot of detail with the help of the side light. I also love how the light magnifies the yellow in the petals.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light