I really like this photo I took of Darriana because of the great use of split lighting on her face. The lighting makes her seem as if she was a genuine model for a magazine and is something that stands out above the rest of my shadow photos.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light