Celebrities have been asked to answer a very famous list of questions. It is called The Proust Questionnaire, the questions reveal the true nature in the people’s answers. Now it’s your turn to do so!
Before we play being a celebrity, lets have a look at a few answers from two very different quiz-takers, Tiffany Haddish (left), actress, The Last O.G. star, and Malala Yousafzai, (right), a Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate.
The great thing about this questionnaire is how open-ended and revealing it is. The questions are broad, yet personal, and reading the answers feels oddly intimate.
Lets be celebrities and challenge ourself in answering some questions:
- When and where were you happiest?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Which living person do you most admire?
- What is your favorite journey?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What is your current state of mind?
- On what occasion do you lie?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Where would you like to live?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- What is your favorite occupation?
- What is your most marked characteristic?
- Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it that you most dislike?
- How would you like to die?
- What is your motto?