COMD1112 DIGITAL MEDIA FOUNDATIONS FALL 2020

active 2 years, 1 month ago
Communication Design
COMD

This course introduces students to core concepts in the media field including color theory, design and production terminology, reproduction processes, file formats and substrates.

During the semester, students will complete pages of their own ePortfolio web site, a print design project and one video project. Lectures will provide students with a historical perspective of the media field as well as discussing current practices and future trends.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Valeria Trucchia

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 4 times; view clone(s).

How to do good looking hyperlinks

If there's one thing I want you to learn from me is how to make your homework look sharp and pro. […] See MoreHow to do good looking hyperlinks

The Man With A Hat, Our Chair Douglas Davis

“It’s my opinion that the business or design education that qualifies us to sit in the sam […] See MoreThe Man With A Hat, Our Chair Douglas Davis

Comment on "Blue Note album covers"

[…] book covers, anything with typography that is expressing the mood of the quote, like in […] See MoreComment on "Blue Note album covers"

Comment on "Motion graphic guest designer interview"

Micheal has really motivated me to put more hours into exploring different programs and […] See MoreComment on "Motion graphic guest designer interview"

Thank you as well for taking the time to show the benefits of learning motion design and the […] See MoreComment on "Motion graphic guest designer interview"