COMD1112 DIGITAL MEDIA FOUNDATIONS FALL 2020

active 1 month, 1 week ago
Communication Design
COMD

This course introduces students to core concepts in the media field including color theory, design and production terminology, reproduction processes, file formats and substrates.

During the semester, students will complete pages of their own ePortfolio web site, a print design project and one video project. Lectures will provide students with a historical perspective of the media field as well as discussing current practices and future trends.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

How to do good looking hyperlinks

If there's one thing I want you to learn from me is how to make your homework look sharp and pro. […] See MoreHow to do good looking hyperlinks

The Man With A Hat, Our Chair Douglas Davis

“It’s my opinion that the business or design education that qualifies us to sit in the sam […] See MoreThe Man With A Hat, Our Chair Douglas Davis

Let's hear what you have to say.

See MoreLet's hear what you have to say.

[…] book covers, anything with typography that is expressing the mood of the quote, like in […] See More

Micheal has really motivated me to put more hours into exploring different programs and […] See More

Thank you as well for taking the time to show the benefits of learning motion design and the […] See More