All writing is autobiographical

The author’s point of view reflects writing as an extension of ourselves to the exterior world, to our entourage. Writing for the author is recounting his life experiences as much as a kid to adulthood, it is all biographical because his life is a module for this piece. 

Writing is autobiographical because it inspires itself from everything that crashes into our lives but sometimes a writer can focus on one genre that recalls love, family, things that objectify what is writing as history, the catalog of a memoir, an autobiographical feeling of the moment. 

The author sways a reader to think a particular way by walking us trough his point of view solidifying his claim by pushing out the reader to look out for the reasons why we feel contentment, sadness when reading or listening to a piece maybe as a writer ourselves what we want of a piece is what we desire for an ending or all the in between that conveys into the storyline, imagination as it’s wildest. Every writing genre is as transparent to life as stars wars itself. 

To effectively convince us of his dictation he explains” I have my way of looking at the world and my way of using language to communicate what I see. “

To challenge the author’s perspective of what is writing is that it is composed of different genre that is described as a non-human narrative so all writing is autobiographical reveal a slight flaw. 

I write open-verse poetry so I find myself incorporating what is of my life on the paper, each of my pieces retells how I see the world and how much my writing impact itself on it. 

1. Rebekah Coleman

Annie, I love the personal connection that you make as a poet to the larger message of the piece. I would love it if you could discuss that connection further during our next class discussion. I also really like how you write”The author sways a reader to think a particular way by walking us trough his point of view solidifying his claim by pushing out the reader to look out for the reasons why we feel contentment, sadness when reading or listening to a piece maybe as a writer ourselves what we want of a piece is what we desire for an ending or all the in between that conveys into the storyline, imagination as it’s wildest. Every writing genre is as transparent to life as stars wars itself.” I think you make a great start to the argument that all writing is autobiographical. Thanks!