As a kid growing up I was interested in many things. I was very curious to try new things and I enjoyed learning new things. At one point I wanted to be an astronaut so I did my research on everything I could know. Then I wanted to become a pilot so I started playing all flying games and watching people flying planes on youtube. As I grew older I realized I didn’t have an interest in any of the things I wanted to be. I always said that I wanted to be a lot of things because growing up I will always hear people say you have to be successful in life and that starts with your career. So by saying I wanted to become a pilot or astronaut it was just a filler so people won’t have to say anything. What I was actually interested in and still is, is engineering. Ever since I was a little kid I liked putting things together. Whenever we got new furniture or anything that needs to be put together, I was always there to help. I enjoyed it. To me, it’s a stress reliever and calms me down. In addition to engineering being my interests as a kid will be cars. Growing up I wanted to know everything about cars. I wanted to know how they run, how to drive, and how to do “cool” things I see in movies. The same week when I turned 16 I went take my permit test, passed, and was excited to drive. Driving for me is just like engineering. it calms me down and you don’t need other people to tell you to want to do. If someone was to ask me if my interest changed growing up I would say yes and no. I will say yes but only because I wasn’t sure what I was interested in during my childhood day. And I would say no because I loved putting things together since I was young but I just didn’t know that was what I was interested in. I would say the educational system played a positive role in my interest. For example math. Math is a huge part of engineering and by past teachers made math fun for me and I enjoy doing math. In addition, during my high school years, I had engineering classes and I enjoyed that class and based on my research and classes I’m 100% sure that I will be in the engineering field soon.