Staged or Not ?

The war begins 1963 called spanish Republican. According to the reading one of the journalist claimed “that franco’s troops not Republican ones had staged the monevers.” In the picture he received confirmation that landscape seen in the picture and learn that no military conflicts had taken place in the area during the days when capa took the photograph. “The Falling Soldier was published in the July 12, 1937, issue of Life magazine, the caption stated, “Robert Capa’s camera catches a Spanish soldier the instant he is dropped by a bullet through the head in front of Córdoba.” I also though the picture was staged because you can see the person still holding the gun at the moments of his death. Also the back angle and the shadow of the picture. In my opinion if the person get shot in his front side of the body he could he falling in front not back of the shadow. In the reading I also find that Capa when he was taken the photograph he was standing front of the angle. Richard also says “Federico could have posed for the photograph before he was killed,” where it was reproduced with another, similar picture on the same page. 

This entry was posted in #studentHW and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.