HW#1 Social Media, Photography and Art

Social media has become a must have thing in the lives of many and because of it humans are able to experience and gain knowledge on random things they see on their explore page. I believe social media is the tool that helps art and photography be apart of peoples’ lives. This has made it possible to view all types of art work and beautiful images all around the work without even taking a step. This in affect has built the status of artists and opened the minds of many.  There are now various exhibitions and events being held around the world all due to the involvement of social media.

Art and photography are within every photo we take, it captures one in a lifetime moments and when we share it with others they get to experience the moment too. Connectivity between individuals makes a topic that more interesting so when social media jumped in the mix I believe that it made art and photography appealing to all generations of people. Not only do we connect with one another but we are creating new innovative ideas daily.

About Geneva Finklea

Hi my name is Geneva, I'm a junior at the City Tech studying Advertising Design. Passion for designing and stylizing anything. Love doing hands on activities and I'm open to learning, experiencing and trying new things.
This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.