HW#1 Photography, Social Media, and Art

Photography is another medium art form. People are very creative to capture the beauty of nature and it’s sometimes hard to capture an image from their imagination. Photography is not like a drawing where artists can create an image freely while taking a picture it’s hard to capture an image without the right lighting and getting the right shots. Using social media for art only is a good way to get exposure and probably get hired by a company when they see your work. I always use social media, mainly Instagram, for art purposes to get my work and name out there. I also use it to look at memes.

Taking a selfie is art, but if the photo has a meaning and a story behind it. However, some photos or art sometimes does not have a meaning, but the viewers can actually make a story whenever they look at photos or art. For example, Instagram selfies and modern art. Some people don’t like selfies or modern art and they think it’s garbage while others think otherwise. Overall, it doesn’t matter if a selfie is not or is an art form, it all depends on the person’s point of view.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.