Palma Homework No.1

In my own thoughts, photography is a form of self expression, it shows everyone how you view the world and how you see things, With modern day technology we can manipulate a photo to create a point or a statement on what we want to bring light to, wether it’s corruption or innocence, love and hate. I love photography I even have my own camera at home, a cannon T-6 Rebel camera, I capture what the world still has to offer, nature. I see it for it’s beauty in what the world used to be before man has taken over and polluted its soil, nature is my happy place. Social media for me is a form of publicity whether you want to use it as a platform of branding or using it to promote a cause, I use social media via instagram but I wouldn’t say it’s my everything, I don’t get sucked into social media, I have a life out of it a life that connects to nature. going back to my human roots. In social media I post various things in what I call an ” ussie ” based on an article I’ve read before but had long forgotten its name but it basically signifies a photo of yourself and another person in this case being my fiancé, I also post my own photos of nature in what I see in hopes that people can appreciate the earth more and what we were naturally given. To be fairly honest, no I don’t use social media to help me decide where I should go, I decide by recommendations, though if it’s a planned thing then I look to search engines such as google and I type things up like ” fun places to go in NYC ” and such.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.