Jacquelyn Blain

Introduction-Nadia Cardenas

Honolulu-Hawaii

Hello everyone, my name is Nadia I am currently pursuing my dream to become a Pediatric Dental Hygienist .I am currently working as a Pediatric Dental assistant.

Sedona-
Arizona

These Pictures are from my last trip to Hawaii and arizona! I love to travel, I believe that travel enriches the mind, the heart and the soul.

I was born in Barranquilla, Colombia. I am the mother of my wonderful son Nicholas, He is the best thing I have in my life. I want to continue to do better in life and improve on my education to provide him with a better life in the promising future.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

What wonderful pictures! Traveling can be absolutely wonderful — I always learn something when I travel. And good for you for wanting to create a great future for your son. You must be very kind to want to go into pediatric dental work. Being a parent (I have a daughter and granddaughter) is both the hardest and best job ever.

2. Lucia

I wish I can travel more my self. The last place I have ever gone that’s outside of the US was Italy where my father is from and I was 10 years old, but I remember it like if was yesterday. Keep enjoying the beautiful cities/countries you visit.