Jacquelyn Blain

Introduction-Michael Hipo

As you can see by the title of this, my name is Michael Hipo. I am majoring in mechanical engineering technology with this being my first year completed. My plan would be to finish this major and hopefully find a job, but I’ll see. My favorite sport would be soccer as it’s a way to just be free from all the work college throws at us. I would say my favorite food remains pizza and I am Ecuadorian. I am hoping to enjoy this class and do well, therefore I will try my best.

I chose this picture because I started liking animals and started having an idea of the future I want to have when I got them. Both of my pets add more motivation to continue on the career path that I am following. I have this idea of giving them a big space to live in as currently our home isn’t that big but they are a reason that I keep moving on. Hence, why I chose this picture.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I absolutely agree about pets. I have an old cat and a growing puppy, and they keep me on my toes, as it were. And, as you say, they do give us goals (larger home, better life…). Nice comments.