"Game On, Python!"

Intro-1 Darly Martinez

Hi!! My name is Darly, I’m Dominican and I’m 19 years old If I could use a word to express how I feel about this class it will be Challenging.

If there’s anything that I’m concern about is that I have really bad time management and will struggle and It will be difficult for me to complete all the assignments on time, also another thing that I’m scared about is the image of college that my highschool teacher show me and if is that bad as they told me and now online, I feel that college is easier if classes are face to face because I will have more interaction with the professors, in online classes I feel like there’s will be a lack of communication between students and professors. Video Games | Electronic Frontier Foundation

Video games are a big part of my life. Have been using computers since I was 7 years old and I mostly use them to play video games, that activity is what has motivated me to learn more about computers and make it my passion.

The history of my name is funny and simple, my older brother was thinking about a name for me because my mom was undecided about which name she must choose for me, my brother thought about my other brother Starly and tell my mon that Darly rhyme with Starly and I got my name, Darly is a simple name and the how I get to be named by that is simpler but I love my name anyway I think that simplicity made my name special.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I think that’s a fun way to get a name! It’s all yours, after all, right? 🙂 You’re obviously in good company in this class full of gamers; I hope everybody helps each other out along the way this term. I think it’s great there are women in the field (just like Prof Cunningham), so check in with them here, too.