Begining of college online I knew it was not going to be an easy task. With me moving into a new field and it been online too I genueily knew there was going to be some challenges I was gonna be put through. Begining of the semester I said a couple of things I wished to see myself accomplish ending of the semester and looking at how smoothly the semester went, I will say the ambitions I had towards the end of the semester was somewhat achieved. I said i my last capsule that I wanted to pass this class and get a little bit knowledge residing how to improve my writing, looking at the feedbacks I got from professor Blain I would say I am one step away from reaching that ambition I had towards this semester. I am so proud of how I stayed on track with my works, how I made sure I did everything I was supposed to do on time and everything. One thing I said in my last capsule that I did not see it gets accomplished was to have friends, online school is not the place you actually gets to make friends, with us also been first year students makes it pretty hard to find someone you could communicate with and make friendship with. It was a fail and I will surely try again next time, but so far everything I had my eyes on is been accompised and I am gladly proud of myself and I know I will find ways to better myself in the near futuree.