Hello everyone!!  My name is Akash Patel. I am from India but at the time I am living in Elmhurst, Queens. A word that describes how I am feeling about this class is little “Overwhelming” since everything depend on online so it bit looks different for all of us to talk through but at the same time I feel bit promising because I am excited and looking forward to learn new things as well improving my skills.

Why India vs Pakistan at the World Cup is the hottest ticket in cricket

The picture above shows a game of sport which called cricket. Cricket is something I am passionate about from a young age. This is a type of community where I raised in, Ahmedabad, India. This describe moments of life where I always prefer playing anywhere. Cricket has always been a part of my life. It’s no surprise that I have been playing cricket almost all my life in our terrace and backyard, on the streets, on the ground outside of the town and lastly, in school with my classmates. Playing the game from such a young age led me understand game better and appreciate the spirit of competitive sport even more. Overall, even somehow I have stuck with something I still enjoy a game of cricket whenever I can find the time and space to play.

My uncle and my grandfather named me as Akash. Akash means “Sky” which is a popular name in North India. At the young age I haven’t realize that my name is something that people liked it but as time flies I realize that it makes people easy to pronounce and people are saying it’s cute as they speak. I never mind rather people called me with my first name or last name.