Group Activity (25 min). Get into your groups (group assignments appear below), arrange your chairs in a circle, and take 25 minutes to:
1. Share your responses to OpenLab #4. Compare your answers to the given examples (do you all agree on the solutions?). Now share your own puzzles with the group, and discuss.
2. Create three new puzzles, as tricky as possible (try to stump Prof. Reitz!).
Group work due after 25 minutes: Each group will hand in a sheet of paper with the names of the groups members, the date, and the three new puzzles created by the group. You do not need to submit solutions, but you do need to be able to solve the puzzles on request.
Reflection: To be completed individually after group work is complete, and submitted on paper with your name and the date. Take 5 minutes to write on the following prompt:
Briefly reflect on the process of working in a group by responding to each of these points:
1. Describe something you learned.
2. Describe something you contributed to the group.
3. How did today’s work change your understanding of your assigned game?
Group 1: Hanan, Ismail, Jeron
Group 2: Jose, Violanda, Kevin, Carter
Group 3: Tyniqua, Sonam, Ahmad
Group 4: Gary,Leonardo, Armando