Getting Comfortable

I’m currently still in my internship for Brooklyn College and it’s going great. We’re currently in the phase where we are recreating the college’s 2023 infographics. This requires us to input a lot of information, graphs, data, and even statistics. This just shows Brooklyn College students an idea of what the college is currently doing and what they could learn from the college. As of now, me and my team had to pick out pages of the file to alter and update. I currently went with page three, which requires me to create graphs within illustrator that highlights the statistics going on within BC’s campus. One thing that I took away from this week of my internship was that if one of our projects has been selected for publication, it has to go through the provost. She’s not only able to produce the material, but she also gives us some feedback to tweak within our work.

It’s been a slow week within my internship. However, we always have weekly meetings, usually in the mornings on Thursdays. During this time, we discuss future projects and also share the work that we’re currently working on. It’s also a good time to not only get feedback from our supervisor, but from my fellow teammates. I’m currently still learning a lot more about publication design and creating pages that deals with tons of content and type.