My Profile

To be a designer has been my dream since I was in kindergarten. I used to wonder about everything. At that time, I wanted to be a fashion designer because I liked beautiful clothes. I think many little girls want a lot of beautiful dresses that make them be a princess. So did I. I expected I could grow up quickly so that I would make my dream come true. When I grew up, I became interested in painting, it was an amazing thing to draw what I saw! I have continued to learn about painting up to the present.

Later on, I started to think about what kind of job I really want to do in the future. I am a person who is responsible. I thought about my major very seriously and carefully. 
About the age of eleven.¬†I¬†fell in love with TV commercials!¬†I¬†watched TV with families sometimes.¬†To be honest,¬†I¬†didn’t¬†really¬†into¬†the drama show, but¬†I¬†was¬†really¬†into¬†those commercials.¬†I¬†thought selling¬†products was¬†so cool!¬†They¬†made the¬†products¬†alive!!¬†Before¬†they¬†selling¬†it¬†without the commercials,¬†the product¬†just a thing, but the way¬†they¬†packaged it¬†is like giving the¬†product¬†a life.¬†I¬†want to be the guy who¬†gives¬†things lives.¬†Then I decided to be an advertising/graphic designer.¬†I¬†insist¬†my interests up to today.¬†

In order to enhance and continue my passion, I decided to be a Graphic Designer/ Advertising designer. They are modern, alive and free. To be a dream chaser, here I am, studying at the Citytech. The best thing I had for my life is finding my interest. The best choice I ever made is applying to a college that helping me develop my graphic design skills in-depth. 

This is my story and my dream is coming true.