Mehreen Khanom Media Share 1

For my intro song, I chose Habits by NAV. I chose this song mainly because I like enjoying listening to NAV. But I love listening to this song particularly. There’s really no meaning behind this song that I could relate to except this one line. “Sometimes I get lost in my thoughts”, I relate to that because I get distracted really fast and I overthink a lot. I really like his voice and the beat of the music. And every time I listen to this, it gives me energy and hypes me up.

2 thoughts on “Mehreen Khanom Media Share 1”

1. Thanks, Mehreen–this is a great share and very honest. I get lost in my thoughts too. Can you say more about what you like about NAV’s voice and the beat? Try to be as descriptive as you can. Also, there’s a repeating idea about not knowing what (or whether it is) drugs he wants. I wonder if indecision has to do with not knowing what you want… or having too much money (and no constraint)? Can you explain this to me? Thanks.

2. I found it very interesting that you decided to use a song as your into, I personally didn’t think of that even though I listen to music on the daily. It helps clear my mind and relax, or something I personally do when I’m feeling emotional. For example I listen to “p2” by Lil Uzi Vert, or “triggered” by Jhene Aiko when I’m having boy drama. I could also relate to that line you referred to ” sometimes I get lost in my thoughts”, because I also do get distracted easily, and I also overthink a lot about simple things and simple situations.