Welcome to your English 2180 OpenLab page!  I’m so excited to start this semester with you. Our class is in person, which means that we have regular meetings Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:15-12:45 at the City Tech campus. Our first class is at 11:15 am Tuesday, August 29th in room N-803 (the 8th floor of the Namm Building).

To prepare for class, please take some time to explore this OpenLab course site and join the course (instructions below).

Join this Course

Login to your OpenLab account and follow these instructions to join this course.

If you’re new to the OpenLab, follow these instructions to create an account and then join the course.

Remember to choose a username and display name that I will be able to recognize so I can give you credit for the assignments you post to OpenLab. Your avatar does not need to be a picture of your face–just something that identifies you on the OpenLab.

Create a Perusall Account

Sign up on the Perusall site and join our class using code WESTENGARD-ER48M

Questions

If you have any questions, reach out via email (lwestengard@citytech.cuny.edu). If you need help with the OpenLab, you can consult OpenLab Help or contact the OpenLab Community Team.