One quote from my writing that I feel makes a great impact on my genre of choice writing is very sophisticated and shows the emphasis on the impact of the pandemic on college students. Author Lee states, “A study of college students…noted a disturbed sleeping pattern which aligns both with anxiety and depression. A study that used smartphone-based ecological momentary assessments of anxiety and optimism…Yet another study of college students found a significant decline in physical activity and mental health occurred as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic” (Lee 7). This quote really captures the essence and big impacts that significantly affected students throughout education. Anything that affects by restricting or limiting someone from their choices that pertain to them is really of grave threat. Nobody should not be able to workout or feel like social interaction is bad. COVID-19 really uprose this notion affecting millions of people.

Citation:

Lee, Jenny, et al. “Impact of Covid-19 on the Mental Health of US College Students – BMC Psychology.” BioMed Central, BioMed Central, 8 June 2021, bmcpsychology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40359-021-00598-3.