From re-reading “Later” i’ve learned their’s way more to this story then I thought their was. At first I strongly did not like “Later” because it was repetitive and I feel like the author was over elaborating. Since re-reading I’ve come to the fact that procrastination is just more then you postponing or delaying something in particular. Procrastination can be a personal trait or even being a reason you procrastinate because of what your environment is like. Sometimes as a person, procrastinating can have other factors that play apart like “The planning fallacy”. Scientist Jon Elster stated that people underestimate time on how long things will actually take because they fail to take account that basically there will be some type of problem or delay most of the time. He’s  basically saying all the time you plan on doing something , we mostly think every thing will be done smoothly. But we don’t think about all the wrongs that can happen. I can agree with this statement because I actually feel this way almost everyday. I really relate to this because I drive a lot.  My first thoughts when I know I have to go somewhere is how long will it take me to get to my destination. I look at the Waze app to know how long it takes me to get from point A to point B. It calculates how much time it takes but like the rest of us you can’t predict a car crash or somebody’s car just breaking down and being stuck on a highway.I believe this is another way of procrastination but in a way we can’t control but can at the same time. If you would just leave earlier you wouldn’t have this problem, but you can’t always predict what happens. Even the author talks about how while he was writing “Later” he had many unanticipated trips or delays that he could not have predicted.  So this procrastinated him from making “Later ” and releasing his work earlier.