I found this reading to be particularly difficult to read due to the context and choice of vocabulary. The order that the author chose to write his story in was interesting. I found myself having to reread parts of it to try to fully understand it. They had a really good point and certainly got their point across to reader. However I found it to be extremely repetitive. They gave us many examples from very different parts of a timeline. For example they go from, “This is why Netflix queues are filled with movies that never get watched: our responsible selves put ” Hotel Rwanda” and “The Seventh Seal in our queue, but when the time comes we end up in front of a rerun of “The Hangover.” Then goes into the civil war ;”In 1862, despite an excellent opportunity to take Richmond from Robert E Lee’s men, with another Union army attacking in a pincer move, he dillydallied,”. This made it slightly confusing to get through although it does give context to how long procrastination has been around for.  They also bring in greek and philosophers. To me this made an already incredibly long story, very boring and hard to keep up with. At this point of the story I did have to take a break and come back to the story to refocus when it came to the philosophy. I do think this story was unnecessarily too long and could have been made with maybe 4 pages. There are a sufficient amount of examples to fit in fewer pages instead of what it felt like throwing every example in the story. Especially since the author didn’t include completely relatable content throughout his article to keep his readers interested. Towards the end of the reading it felt like reading just to get it completed to move on.