Have you every felt like people haven’t understood you but you couldn’t speak up about it and you later look back at it and think about how messed up it was.
It was a hot day while I sat in the school waiting for my mom to come to school so she could talk about my behavior. I wasn’t supposed to go to class, but I knew the class schedule, so I knew they had a gym, so I still went to play around. I quickly ran back downstairs because my mom was coming soon. I knew I was in trouble because when my mom got the call about me the day before, my mom gave me a big speech asking what I was doing in life. See, I only went to the school cause my cousin went there, and she was a good kid and two grades above me, so every teacher knew her and would ask why I couldn’t be more like her. My mom came, and then we went into the office and talked. And they said my behavior wasn’t getting any better, and they said they would expel me, and it would go on my record, or I could leave and go to a different school. They told me I couldn’t come back, and my mom decided to send me to another school.

In Elementary school they said I was to energetic and they told my mom there might be something wrong with me but my mom just thought that the school just couldn’t handle my energy. I was a bad kid but still who tells a 1st grader parent he is to energetic they even told my mom take me to the doctor many times. after taking me for about the 3rd time the doctors said there was nothing wrong. I feel like I was a very playful person and I am still now. I found my outlet through basketball and video games. Now imagine my mom was convinced that there was something wrong with me after the many complaints she received and put me on medication. I would probably be depressed and have problems because of this. I changed schools, and the other school was happy just the way I am, and they helped mature my energy into the love of math. Its all about the way people are and how people want you to be. I am grown enough to know that if the enviroment or place that i am in wont help my talents or weakness then thats not where i want to be and i should speak up.

My aunt was a school PTA helper so she was there some days helping the school
The only reason I probably got into the school was because my aunt
I lived with my aunt on the school days because my mom worked and she didn’t want to wake me up early in the morning to drop me off to school because she leaved early to go to work
My cousin is 2 years older than me so the teachers she had I would end up having.
So everyone knew her as the bad cousin while I was the bad cousin
I don’t think the school really liked me they only took me in because my aunt was an involved Parent
In First grade they held me back because they said I was a disruption and I wasn’t learning anything it’s true because half the time I was in trouble and caused me to be out of the class all day.
I don’t even think I got the homework Paper some days
One time another kid stole the teacher keys and put it in my book bag and the teacher said I did it when I wasn’t even there all day.
I don’t think my 1st grade teacher really liked me I think other people said she favored the girls more than the boys. She didn’t coke back to the school after that year.
The desk back then was so unstable
My first grade teacher had me sitting in the front right infont of her
She was teaching and I got up and the desk turned over and fell on her foot
She was gone for like months and when she came back she was in crutches
She swears I did it on purpose
I was such a troublemaker my mom used to say if I didn’t change she would leave me in Jamaica with my dad.
She wasn’t going to but she wanted me to change she was tired of getting calls everyday about my behavior. Fast forward 4 years later I forgot what happened but my mom had to come to the school or I couldn’t come back.
I would like to thank my mom because she has always been caring and understood me even when I didn’t even understand myself. I would like to thank the School I transferred to and my middle school because they took me in for who I was at my lowest and built me up to be a fine young man.