A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

9/12

I remember it just like yesterday when I found my love  for writing It was just one regular day in a cold  winter at two pm I was watching a TV show called Day Break It was one of my favorite shows I was in my room alone lying where a small amount of sunlight when through my window and hit the wall right above my brother bed and  see some reflection on the roof and went to my phone to text one of my friends and I heard a line and it got my intention and it was a sense that was really important because they trying to find a way to deal with the main villain because some of the characters have relationships with the main character  because the emotion they show the way they talk and the script  it made me fall in love with story and writing because it show all the thing i can do with writing

1. Annie Wang

Franceley, I’m glad you’re beginning to put us in the scene when TV helped you figure something out about writing. You start with some great detail – you in your room, watching TV, your attention being grabbed. But the end feels rushed. I don’t particularly follow what your realization is. As you keep working on this, slow it down! I want to understand what’s happening from the perspective of your character (that is, you!).