After reading the article Later by James Surowiecki I found the article really interesting as it explored the depth of procrastination and I was able to relate to it since I’ve also undergone procrastination in my earlier years of school.  However, I was starting to get a little upset because the author was bringing in some historical information more so than elaborating on procrastination and some examples that could’ve perhaps been followed up on. One really great part I loved from the article was when he mentioned a two-stage experiment where people were offered a choice between a hundred dollars today or a hundred and ten dollars tomorrow. Later in stage two, they were offered the choice between a hundred dollars a month from now or a hundred and ten dollars a month and a day from now. In the end, people chose to receive the money sooner in the first stage but in the second stage, they decided to wait it out. In the end, it concluded that the long-term goals and short-term goals as well as consideration affect their choices. This example the author used I stood greatly with because before that the author stated on page 3 “Piers Steel defines procrastination as willingly deferring something even though you expect the delay to make you worse off”. Having this said prior to the statement of the two-stage experiment just went hand and hand. I felt that his writing style and formatting were simply great but like I mentioned previously I would’ve liked more if that statement and evidence analysis he did great with matching his historical views. His organization was simply put right as far as explaining the notion of procrastination, he did touch back on what exactly procrastination was which he portrayed to be when someone gets a load of work/stuff to do and as a result of starting to slowly work on it, they leave it to be dealt on with later on. On page 6 he quotes philosopher Mark Kingwell “Procrasination most often arises from a sense that there is too much to do, and hence no single aspect of the to-do worth doing…Underneath this rather antic form of action-as-inaction is the much more unsettling question of wether anything is worth doing at all”. Again the article in my opinion was greatly formatted and the author did a great job of obtaining evidence that deals with procrastination and matching that with examples the audience can pick up on with the potential of relating to.