It’s evident from my analysis of Jose Olivarez’s (“Maybe I could Save Myself By Writing”) and Audre Lorde’s (“The Fourth of July”) readings that engaging readers effectively calls for sharing personal experiences and stories. To engage the audience more deeply, this entails establishing the story’s the background and voicing perspectives on past events.  For instance, Jose Olivarez shares his feelings of not belonging with his audience in an effort to connect with and reassure individuals who have similar experiences that they are not alone. He accomplished this by serving as a mentor and by providing safe spaces for people dealing with comparable difficulties.Learning how to set the right mood for the story is an essential first step in starting my own helpful narrative. It’s importantTo communicate your emotions and assist the reader understand them in hypothetical situations. Reading exposes us to a wide range of situations we haven’t personally experienced, making tone, word selection, and framework crucial to accurately conveying the story. I must also make decisions on how to pace my story so that the reader gets to know me genuinely without coming out as overly formal while yet offering interesting perspectives on the subject.throughout my middle school and high school experience I was always able to connect my audience to whatever the story or subject I was teaching them about growing up i learned quickly how many people would pay attention to the words you say if they could actually feel them if you could create a bridge of connection through conversation that is  what makes messages through conversation so powerful your word choices allow you to be present in someone else’s mind and erase the separation of ego this is why most of the worlds greatest leaders lead in vocal communication and feelings before the listener can hear what they are being told they feel it in there hearts -Thiek lindo