Dear future students of English 1101

English 1101 isn’t just about writing essays, you learn how to write things in a professional writing and it prepares you for the real world. This class is actually a really good way to express yourself in your writing. If you like writing I think this class is perfect for you, I think it’s a necessary class for any major. Some advice I will like to give you guys is to manage your time. Plan your assignments in advance to avoid stress. Break down larger tasks into smaller manageable steps, and aim to complete before deadlines. Create work plans for yourself. Try to avoid procrastinating don’t be like me letting assignments stack on each other and get so stressed. I would also like to advise you guys to take advantage of all the resources our school is open too like the writing center. You guys should also reflect on your writing. Notice your improvements and what you think you should work on. Then revise your writing and make it better as you go. Overall I really enjoyed this class and found it really interesting and helpful. Good luck!!