My intended audience is for people who don’t know what’s going on and for people who are openly supporting Zionism  and aren’t educated on this topic I want my paper to teach and bring the truth out to the people who have been brainwashed by the western news. People need to be more aware about what they are supporting so many people have changed their mind on the way they think about this conflict and started supporting Palestine after educating themselves and understanding what’s really going on. Evidence i would use from is  from this source “Laura Albast, cat Knarr. “How media coverage whitewashes Israeli state violence against Palestinians”. The Washington post, April 28,2022. ” this post talks about how  Western media coverage tends to downplay Israeli state violence against Palestinians and not make it seem like what it really is. They desensitized the media. This source works perfectly for my paper because it proves exactly my point on how western media twist the story’s and news when it comes to Palestinians.