I would like to publish for the New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com

•The following content is surrounded by local New York and expands out to nationally it contains a detailed number of topics from educational science studies to political and economic issues and debates

•The audience is usually targeted to New Yorkers but overtime the recognition and respect for the New York Times have allowed them to expand onto bigger topics past only New York and into its melting pot

•The longest post I was able to see was about 6 -8 pages long very structured with details and a word count usually ranging from 600 words and more

•The tone may vary depending on the writer and topic but in most cases the tone is serious to casual

•I would say the post are very formal to academic I can see a mix of both because most articles are being used for educational purposes while having the formal approach to connect to others in a way to naturally inform

•The data that is used is very dense it’s a lot of data and research going into these articles the articles are mainly supported by data , interviews and quotations especially the ones that deal with political issues

•The visual representation is pictures that have substance to the topic or videos but mainly pictures surrounding the topic from what I have seen

•I feel like it would be a good publication form to reach my audience but I’m still looking for other or better alternatives I don’t feel like I could conduct or really explain myself using this platform .