-I would like to publish an event proposal on I Love Ny

https://www.iloveny.com/   This website promotes all upcoming events that are occurring all over New York. It provides a wide variety of events that are categorized by interest, ranging from food to try, places to stay, festivals, museums, art, history, and nature.  The targeted audience are New Yorkers. It includes a solo category with places in New York to narrow down events to the area of your choice.  This category consists of attractions in mountains, the city, long island, and lakes. In addition the pieces that are published  are usually around 300 words with only the summarization of what the event will consist of. The rundown of the event taking place is in a very casual tone. Since this is a promoting website for families or just people looking for something fun to do. Each posts provides a cover picture that gives an insight on what the event will be. On the cover of every event the date and location is stated and in the description the time and amenities such as; food, drinks, shops, and activities,  are listed. I think this is a good way to reach my audience of New Yorkers since this is a popular site for all events. However I do feel there might be a better way to promote it to the homeless.