• I learned that money is an essential part of today’s Society, and without it as a reward, the world would be a lot different. Money helps your life get better by paying your bills or saving. Its a sense of accomplishment. I was watching a video, and 50 Cent said If you were driving and you saw a rich guy in a car and you said something to him. You were driving a cold, beat-up car; he wouldn’t look at you, but if you pulled up next to him in a Ferrari, he would roll down his window; it’s all about your presentation and how you want others to view you. You can only change your Appearance by having money. I’m trying to reach young people who want to have financial wealth in the future. This topic is important for people my age because we struggle a lot with getting money or saving money because we either don’t have jobs or we buy the most expensive things to look cool when there is a cheaper and better quality version take new balances for an instants people used to hate them and say they don’t look good rich people started wearing them again and now everyone thinks there fantastic they went from being thirty dollars to three hundred dollars A Website with maybe ten questions because people have short attention spans and will not want to do a lot based on there answers it will show how much they know how to support themselves financially Come with the questions first and find out how it relates to the people taking the test My concern is setting up the website with Questions