I would want to teach my audience of residents in New York, recent decisions that the mayor or any representatives are making towards homeless. Since this impacts their environment, as well as teach them what aids are available for anyone that needs them. Being knowledgeable of your surroundings and opportunities can also spread awareness to anyone that is being evicted. The main goal would be to catch the attention of the homeless and show them what aid is available. Especially help direct them in any way they need, whether it is help with disabilities, health care, drug abuse, therapy. I feel the best genre to show as many people as possible about information on homelessness would be a public interactive event. Similar to a festival with several different stands outside, with encouraging people there to spread information. Advocates on health care, housing, therapy, all in a row promoting their services. With flyers and ads all over the city to promote the event and ensure that people are aware of the event happening. My first step would be to start to plan this event. My only concern as of right now is the proposal, since I have no experience in this field.