For my Unit 3 I want to inform parents who struggle with finding the right way to help their kids who struggle or question their religious identity. I want to create a blog website that would help parents navigate the importance of facing these struggles alongside their children instead of avoiding said problems. By making a website it allows parents to access this information a lot quicker and easily due to the fact that most things are digital and online, it would also make it easier for them to gather information since it is a blog/website and not a long article on parenting since most parents don’t often sit around to read a book or article because they’re busy parenting. I think I want to include some problems that can be caused by religion as well as some solutions to said problems and be able to pull other stories from people who have also gone through these hardships with family due to religion, it might be a little difficult due to the fact that it would take more time to find credible people and sources in order to include that but it may be a good thing to include. I’m actually confident in my website building skills due to the fact that I’ve made some before but it is something that takes time and patience. More importantly, I would like to make this blog site a lot more informational than the ones that I’ve come across by including more helpful insight and shed light on the problems that are often hidden or frowned upon by religious institutions.